PAGES

SOCIAL

Instagram Feed Email

A few of my favorite things - Chanel Edition

Monday, December 9, 2013

I will begin this post by stating that Chanel has always and will always be one of my favorite handbag designers. (I am obsessed is more like it!) There is something so pristine about the bags and even when they are unique in design, they still scream classic in every sense of the word. From the quilted stitch to the signature chain strap, Chanel for me, signifies luxury, glamour and class, all wrapped up in the most beautiful piece of arm wear one can find.

So for this holiday season here a few of my favorite Chanel bags of the moment.

Loving the Chanel flap boy bag! I especially love it in this royal blue.

Chanel Evening Bag - This purse is just epic. A great collectors item that you can wear. What could be better?!


One thing I find so special about Chanel is their attention to detail. This Chanel classic flap, embroidered with beading is no different. You just cannot deny the quality and craftsmanship of this bag.

One of the most beautiful bags I ever laid my eyes on! It looks like porcelin and like it is meant to be put in a cabinet and exhibited. The Chanel white lambskin with herringbone quilting is just a gorgeous bag.
Usually when I hear the word felt, I think of my Grandpa's old felt hat with a brown feather sticking out of the side. Not my fondest memory of felt but when I saw this Chanel felt flap bag... everything changed. This color is especially what allowed me to let my felt guard down. Its great for winter for adding a pop of color.


Chanel flap in Jersey interlaced chain and pearls. Punk rock and classic glam come to a head with this flap bag. It is the perfect holiday compliment to add a bit of sparkle or to add a bit of spunk to your outfit.


My heart beats for this cream vanity case! It screams chic and elegance. It just symbolizes what Chanel is all about.















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger