PAGES

SOCIAL

Instagram Feed Email

Killer bags

Saturday, December 7, 2013




Sometimes when I'm getting dressed for a night out, I will find myself staring in the mirror thinking...

"This outfit is great, but it needs some edge."

That is when I would turn to what I call the "Killer bag".  A bag that will add that extra umph to my outfit and is laced with hardware like studs, spikes and chains. Not only do these bags spice up any enseble they are designed with intent to look like a weapon of mass fashion appeal. Here are my picks for the perfect killer designer bag.

Alexander Mqueen or the king of the Killer bag.


For an ornate look.



A more simple look.




The perfect punk edge bag with just the right amount of glam.

Burberry



Burberry cross body bag. 


 Burberry with studs galore.



Also by Burberry. No words needed.


Christian louboutin. This man makes fashionable art.


I am all about getting clutched up with this one.


The snake texture is just the icing on the cake.


 I was definitely Persian in other life, because I LOVE gold and this gold statement piece is my idea of the perfect Killer bag.



The ultimate killer bag holder goes to ....


Lady Gaga with her spiked out Birkin. Now while this was custom, and little bit insane. I am a lover of her pushing the boundaries and if those boundaries are pushed to create such a statement piece... I am all for it! 


Be the ultimate fashion killer with a Killer bag this holiday season, maybe you won't get on the nice list but you will be on the best dressed list.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger